The boy’s parents told cops that they had given him the prescription bottle to play with as a rattle and then quickly took it away from him after they noticed the lid had fallen off the bottle, sources said.

via Parents gave baby pill bottle as rattle before he died: cops – NYPOST.com.

 

WTF, or WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with people?   Did they let the baby play with a lighter to let him hear the clicking sound?  I hope they tie her tubes, and give him a vasectomy; these people shouldn’t be allowed to learn from their mistake and then have another child.  You can quote me on that.  Hell, that should have been a t-shirt worn by someone at their arraingment.

 

Clearly. the prevailing winds of common sense were clearly not blowing in that household.

 

[Chester Kent.]

Advertisements